• Indoor scenario, floor-mounted
• Off-grid and unreliable grid areas, civil and commercial backup power
• AC mode - Single-phase/dual-wire: 85 - 290 Vac
• Input Power - Single-phase/dual-wire, 42A
• Input voltage - 58-150 V DC
• Input power - 8kW max
• Output voltage - Single-phase 200–230 Vac
• Battery capacity - 4.8kWh per battery
• Charging Power - 4.8kW max.
• Maximum parallel capacity - A maximum of three battery modules can be connected in parallel, 14.4 kWh.
Solar PV Input:
iSitePower-M integrates power supply, backup power and management. It is widely used in offgrid and unreliable grid areas and provides reliable and stable backup power for homes, stores, and emergency scenarios. iPowerCube-M features a high-density design, small size, light weight, and IP21 protection level. It can be installed indoors & outdoors. This is a solar hybrid residential solution, with all in one inverter, rectifier, solar module, lithium-ion battery, controller. It supports 4G, remote control DG.
Ultra-fast: 2-hour fast charge 100%
Ultra-quiet: Fanless design, operating noise less than 29 dB Energy switchover without perception<10ms Smart priority management (Solar /battery /grid /DG) Smart mobile
APP management: monitor device running status in real-time, help EPC & client efficiently manage the device. D.G. scheduling is supported, D.G. does not need to be started manually.
Built-in energy optimizer, supporting mixed use of old and new lithium batteries
|Output Voltage Range||220v|
|Capacity||6kVa 15kWh (14400wh)|
|Input Voltage Range||80 - 290v|